Persici is a business consulting start-up that aims to make the operation of SMEs simpler and more secure by employing technology and scientific methods into them.
Position – Junior Business Development Consultant
This 6-month Placement is designed to work on a FinTech start-up client of Persici and therefore you will be engaged in a job that will provide you with invaluable experience in the creation of a successful start-up.
We are currently looking for a proactive and highly motivated person to join us in this venture. You will be provided with all the necessary support and mentorship and will give be given an opportunity to apply your knowledge on hands-on tasks.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- Research and identify new opportunities for partnerships
- Represent our company to potential clients
- Foster and develop relationships with clients
- Have a good understating of our products and services and be able to provide recommendations to clients
- Identify ways to improve the way the business operates
- Stay up to date with the FinTech and Financial Services markets
- Research and apply for grants, accelerators, and other support programs that would be useful for our company
- Assist with writing and updating our Business Plan and Lean Canvas
- Participate in the development of our Business Strategy
Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Eligibility for Universal Credit
- Passion for start-ups
- Degree in any Business subject
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams
- You will be working closely with the senior management of the company
- You will be provided with access to relevant online learning materials
- You will be provided with a weekly mentorship session
- You will be familiarised with the Microsoft Systems and components of the Office 365 package