Persici is a business consulting start-up that aims to make the operation of SMEs simpler and more secure by employing technology and scientific methods into them.
Position – Executive Assistant (Administrator)
This 6-month Placement is designed to work on a FinTech start-up client of Persici and therefore you will be engaged in a job that will provide you with invaluable experience in the creation of a successful start-up.
We are currently looking for a proactive and highly motivated person to join us in this venture. You will be provided with all the necessary support and mentorship and will give be given an opportunity to apply your knowledge on hands-on tasks.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- Produce reports and documents as per senior management’s request
- Support the company with all administrative duties
- Manage and maintain company’s websites
- Utilise IT Systems and update databases and spreadsheets as required
- Deal effectively with all requests and inquiries
Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Eligibility for Universal Credit
- Degree in any Business subject
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills, organisation, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams
- You will be working closely with the senior management of the company
- You will be provided with access to relevant online learning materials
- You will be provided with a weekly mentorship session
- You will be familiarised with the Microsoft Systems and components of the Office 365 package